What do Google, Facebook, and Lyft know about reclaimed wood?
Stikwood is ideal for a commercial environment. Stikwood is widely utilized in commercial spaces ranging from corporate offices to restaurants, and retail spaces. It has been specified in the corporate offices of Google, Lyft, PopSugar, Facebook, Pandora and The Honest Company, utilized in trade show booths as well as numerous restaurants and retail environments. All Stikwood is made in the USA at our Sacramento, CA manufacturing facility.
Check out what Interior Design had to say about Stikwood in a "Dedicated" Newsletter.
While Stikwood may look like building material, it acts like décor. Stikwood is available in a variety of material options to suit all design tastes and project needs. All Stikwood is made of lightweight, durable Thin Plank construction with environmentally sound reclaimed and sustainable woods. Stikwood is a permanent design solution with a peel and stick application rated at 10 years.
- Aesthetically pleasing – With various materials to choose from there is a look for any space! We offer numerous reclaimed and sustainable finishes as well as a line of Plankprints which are exclusive patterns carefully imprinted onto wooden planks, remaining true to the beauty of the original design while preserving the original beauty of wood.
- Easy to Work With - Thin Plank construction means a light, easy to work with material. This technology allows Stikwood to provide you with the beauty of reclaimed woods without the difficulties normally associated with the material, including warping, nails, knots, etc.
- Minimal Impact on Flow of Business – Our self-adhesive peel and stick application makes the material not a building material, but a decor element. This allows for quick application in a commercial setting without impacting contractor schedules and with a minimal impact on flow of business.
- Built for Commercial - Available with a Class A fire treatment and Pro Back moisture resistant adhesive that is built for the demands of the commercial designer.
- Environmentally Friendly - Stikwood uses reclaimed and sustainable woods. Our Thin Plank construction requires up to 40% less weight per square foot, leading to a drastically reduced carbon footprint. Our products have zero VOCS and many of our reclaimed woods are FSC certified.
- Custom Print Finishes – Stikwood can create custom printed designs on our products, allowing an even greater flexibility for design projects. We are able to work with custom designs, corporate logos, or full images.
- Friendly Trade Program - Ask us about trade discounts to support those working with commercial spaces.
To learn more about utilizing Stikwood in your next commercial project, click here.
Chances are, the kitchen is THE gathering place in your home. It’s where the family comes together, where memories are made and if you’ve ever thrown a party, where everyone eventually ends up. With Stikwood, you can easily transform the hub of your home into something spectacular. Check out these great ideas!