Stikwood is hiring! We are searching for a fearless content creator who is ambitious and excited about creating digital content.
Be the voice of Stikwood. We are looking for a self motivated, writer, editor and fearless content creator who is passionate about telling stories… to write, direct and produce videos, blog articles and other website and ad content. If you are right for this position, you are already producing video for your own youtube channel or vlog. You understand the technical side of writing for the digital space—communicating digitally is like breathing for you. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Social Media Specialist to develop and execute.
Please provide 3 work samples:
- A blog post or published article written by you
- A scripted video that you produced
- A B-roll video you shot and edited
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Campaign creation: Work with the team to brainstorm and implement our ongoing media campaigns across all channels.
- Content planning and strategy: Using google analytics, company insights and keyword studies you will identify opportunities with existing and new content topics, creating a content roadmap that will drive website traffic and brand awareness.
- Create Content: Work with our agencies, internal teams and outside contractors to identify, create and post valuable content that aligns with our marketing efforts and is valuable to our customers.
- Content Tracking and Reporting: Monitor and report on website content KPIs & Measure the success of Stikwood posts—continually optimizing our content for best performance and relevance.
- Competitor Analysis: Analyze competitors content presence with the goal of outranking them on all search and keyword terms.
- Video Creation, Editing and Management: Create and publish videos weekly showcasing the story of stikwood, our connection to nature and the high quality of our products. This includes creation of video pre-roll ads.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams to grow audiences and introduce new products to market.
- Project Management Skills: Create projects with tasks, assignees, deadlines, and workflows for the marketing team.
What You Need
- 3-5 years of proven content creation experience
- Must have experience shooting both short, non-scripted, quick videos using iphones etc. and scripted multi-camera videos.
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- Must have excellent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Must be friendly and love working with customers to help them solve problems
- Must be a proficient and fearless content creator (conceptualize, write, photograph/film and edit authentic content quickly—must be able to find, and manage outside help as needed)
- Photography and graphic design experience is a plus.
- Experience with blog writing and SEO principles is a must.
- Positive attitude with an eye for detail
- Must be a ‘digital native’, comfortable using social media and other digital tools
- Be a great team player, who learns new systems quickly (and is able to create them!)
Stikwood is a flexible work environment that can accommodate on or off site work arrangements as long as you are a dedicated team player. Our team is full of passionate, motivated, Self starters who keep themselves accountable and have fun while making things happen and getting work done.