You’ve seen the gallery, you’ve imagined our products on your walls, but you want to know more before you take the plunge and commit to décor excellence. Will it work in your space? How do you measure? Where can you apply it? This is where you’ll find the answers to these questions and many more. It’s almost like we can read your mind.
Read on, for more information about installing Stikwood.
- The area was still damp before Stikwood was applied
- The area was not totally clean before hand.
Note: We recommend a 5% waste factor in your calculations when ordering.
- You need to measure the height and width of your space in inches.
- Multiply the two numbers.
- Divide the sum by 144. We recommend ordering 5% extra for trimming.
Gather around our workbench and learn from our team how fun it is to transform your space into something you love.Start Creating!
Using Stikwood in your projects is about using reclaimed wood paneling that has a rich authentic American history and an inherent focus on sustainability. From its formation, to production, to delivery, and even installation, we have thought about how the product impacts our communities and the people who use it. Our entire company is driven by the philosophy that if something’s worth doing, then it’s worth doing right.