Is My Space Stikwood Ready?
Installing Stikwood is Easy
We invented peel+stik wood, so we know what works. Pros will appreciate how quick Stikwood can be installed and DIYers will like how easy (and fun!) it is. A typical 10x8 accent wall can be completed easily in a day with simple tools.
Here are some of the reasons pro's and DIYers love Stikwood:
- Stikwood's thin design and strong adhesive hugs your walls, and stays stuck.
- Stikwood is versatile—want to put Stikwood on a ceiling? No problem.
- It's lightweight and easy to lift.
- Cutting Stikwood is easy, you can even use a utility knife! Cutting around outlets is a cinch.
- No need to remove existing baseboards or trim—just butt right to them.
- less waste overall and cleanup is fast.
- Most projects take less than a day.
- It looks amazing, and the change it brings to a room is dramatic.